Pregnancy & Family Care
Our Integrative approach to health care is a safe and effective way to treat the entire family. We offer moms-to-be, infants, children and teens gentle, effective and personalized Chiropractic, Massage, Physical Therapy and Primary Care on a case-by-case basis.
Wherever you are in your journey, Living Well is here for you and your family.
- Adapt to postural and structural changes.
- Reduce discomfort and treat or prevent sciatica.
- Learn personalized strengthening routines to continue care at home.
- Specially designed tables allow expecting mothers to lie comfortably for treatment throughout their pregnancy.
- Care is safe up to and during labor and can decrease labor times by nearly one quarter.
- Decreased pelvic and uterine stress with Webster technique allows optimal fetal positioning.
- Reduce pain and restore posture.
- Rebuild muscle tone.
- Discover safe, ergonomic ways to nurse, lift, carry and care for your little one.
- Infants can be safely adjusted as soon as they’re born.
- Our care helps treat ear infections, colic, constipation, asthma, birth trauma, scoliosis, well-child visits and sports physicals.
- Our pre-natal massage therapists are ready to help you stay relaxed and comfortable as your body adapts and changes throughout pregnancy and into motherhood.
Check out this "pregnancy stretching" video made by our very own Dr. Sarah.